Himalayan Planet Adventures offers incredible sightseeing tours of the Himalayan Countries that we specialize in. These tours can include short day hikes or trips in vehicles to get the most out of a visit to our specialized countries.
• NEPAL SIGHTSEEING TOURS – No one knows Nepal like Himalayan Planet Adventures. Come and visit the unique sites of the Kathmandu Valley with its seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Take a journey to the mountain city of Pokhara and tour the museums, ride on beautiful Phewa Lake or watch sunrise and sunset over the Annapurna Mountains of the Himalayas. You can also take tours of the jungles to look for tigers and rhinos. There are also sightseeing trips to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha. You don’t have to be a trekker to enjoy all that Nepal has to offer.
• INDIA SIGHTSEEING TOURS – The Mighty Himalayas feature some awesome views in the land of India. This small territory, nestled between Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal features high vistas and incredible scenery. Himalayan Planet Adventure can set up sightseeing tours in Darjeeling and Sikkim, two wonderfully beautiful areas of India.
• BHUTAN SIGHTSEEING TOURS - Bhutan was made by the gods for sightseeing tours! The wonderful roads twist and turn in the mountains, revealing hidden valleys, quaint villages and terraced farms, all in the shadows of the mighty Eastern Himalayas. Tour the capital city of Thimphu, stand and look down at the Paro Valley or explore the picturesque ancient capital city of Punakha Dzong at the confluence of two picture postcard perfect rivers. Bhutan sightseeing tours are a specialty of Himalayan Planet Adventures.
• TIBET SIGHTSEEING TOURS – Ride in first-class buses on some of the best roadways in all of Asia. Take a sightseeing tour of the capital city of Lhasa with the famed Potala Palace. Then follow the roads to the various ancient and holy monasteries while enjoying the beauty of the Tibetan Plateau. Himalayan Planet Adventures can easily arrange a Tibet Sightseeing Tour for you with a variety of plans that will match your interests and time available.
• BANGLADESH SIGHTSEEING TOURS – Foreign tourism is in its infancy in Bangladesh, so this is especially a good time to go as prices are very low and you will be treated like a celebrity in what is considered the finest hospitality in all of Asia. Tours include boat trips down the rivers of Dhaka, taking a trip on The Rocket from Dhaka to Khulna, or taking a journey deep in the Sundarbans, the world’s largest mangrove forest which is a home of the Royal Bengal Tiger. There are over 800 rivers in Bangladesh and the best way to see the country is on a boat trip. There are many four and five-star hotels in the country with outstanding personal service.